- Home ›
- Resources ›
- Linked Experimental Ecosystem Facility ›
- Greaves, J., D. Stone, Z. Y. Wu, and K. Bibby. 2020. Persistence of emerging viral fecal indicators in large-scale freshwater mesocosms. Water Research X 9:10.
- Johnson, W. P., A. Rasmuson, C. Ron, B. Erickson, K. VanNess, D. Bolster, and B. Peters. 2020. Anionic nanoparticle and microplastic non-exponential distributions from source scale with grain size in environmental granular media. Water Research 182:9.
- Shogren, A. J., J. L. Tank, B. R. Hanrahan, and D. Bolster. 2020. Controls on fine particle retention in experimental streams. Freshwater Science 39:28-38.
- Armitage, D. W., and S. E. Jones. 2019. Negative frequency-dependent growth underlies the stable coexistence of two cosmopolitan aquatic plants. Ecology 100:12.
- Hoellein, T. J., A. J. Shogren, J. L. Tank, P. Risteca, and J. J. Kelly. 2019. Microplastic deposition velocity in streams follows patterns for naturally occurring allochthonous particles. Scientific Reports 9:11.
- Kim, J., K. R. Roche, J. Sticha, A. J. Shogren, D. Bolster, and K. Doudrick. 2019. Transport of food- and catalytic-grade titanium dioxide nanoparticles in controlled field streams with varying streambed and biofilm conditions. Environmental Science-Nano 6:3454-466.
- Roche, K. R., A. J. Shogren, A. Aubeneau, J. L. Tank, and D. Bolster. 2019. Modeling Benthic Versus Hyporheic Nutrient Uptake in Unshaded Streams With Varying Substrates. Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences 124:367-383.
- Shogren, A. J., J. L. Tank, E. J. Rosi, M. M. Dee, S. L. Speir, D. Bolster, and S. P. Egan. 2019. Transport and instream removal of the Cry1Ab protein from genetically engineered maize is mediated by biofilms in experimental streams. Plos One 14:22.
- Hanrahan, B. R., J. L. Tank, A. F. Aubeneau, and D. Bolster. 2018. Substrate-specific biofilms control nutrient uptake in experimental streams. Freshwater Science 37:456-471.
- Hanrahan, B. R., J. L. Tank, A. J. Shogren, and E. J. Rosi. 2018. Using the raz-rru method to examine linkages between substrate, biofilm colonisation and stream metabolism in open-canopy streams. Freshwater Biology 63:1610-1624. 2017
- Shogren, A. J., J. L. Tank, E. Andruszkiewicz, B. Olds, A. R. Mahon, C. L. Jerde, and D. Bolster. 2017. Controls on eDNA movement in streams: Transport, Retention, and Resuspension. Scientific Reports 7:11.
- Aubeneau, A. F., B. Hanrahan, D. Bolster, and J. Tank. 2016. Biofilm growth in gravel bed streams controls solute residence time distributions. Journal of Geophysical
- Research-Biogeosciences 121:1840-1850.
- Jerde, C. L., B. P. Olds, A. J. Shogren, E. A. Andruszkiewicz, A. R. Mahon, D. Bolster, and J. L. Tank. 2016. Influence of Stream Bottom Substrate on Retention and Transport of Vertebrate Environmental DNA. Environmental Science & Technology 50:8770-8779.