Join the Notre Dame Linked Experimental Ecosystem Facility (ND-LEEF) for its 8th Annual Science Sunday at St. Patrick’s County Park!
From 1 to 4 p.m on Sunday, October 10, adults and children are invited to learn about ND-LEEF and a variety of environmental research happening at the University of Notre Dame.
Notre Dame faculty and graduate students will lead demonstrations and hands-on activities appealing to all ages such as:
- Measuring Stream Flow: Boat races
- Collection & Identification: Aquatic insects & zooplankton
- Bald Eagle Natural History: Understanding our national bird
- Underground Lakes: Protecting groundwater resources
- Watershed Conservation: Protecting our freshwater resources
- Watershed Hydrology: Where does water come from
- Paleoecology: Studying the past to predict the future
The event is free and open to the public.